What Diagnoses Do We Treat?
We treat all ages and specialize in musculoskeletal disorders (muscle or joint pain or weakness) but also treat neurological disorders. Our goal is to try to help you heal to prevent the need for medication, injections or surgery. But we also provide rehabilitation after such injections, ablations and surgery to optimize your return to health.
Common disorders that we treat include:
- Neck and back pain
- Disc herniations, bulges
- Poor Posture, Scoliosis
- Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Total joint replacements
- Knee Pain and Instability (meniscus, ACL/PCL, collateral ligament, Patellofemoral Syndrome)
- Tennis and Golfer’s Elbow
- Labral tears of the shoulder or hip
- Arthritis of any joint: Osteo and Rheumatoid
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle spasms, contractures, contusions
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Sprains